Certifications & Affiliations
CERTIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- CTS, Certified Technology Specialist
- CTS-I, Certified Technology Specialist-Installer
- CTS-D, Certified Technology Specialist-Designer
- SET, Level-4 Fire Alarm Systems
- CET, Level-3 Fire Alarm Systems
- Level-1 Audio Systems
- Level-1 Special Hazards Systems
- Security System Installer
- Electronic Access Control Device Installer
Corporate Licenses, Certificates & Affiliations
- FAL Fire Alarm License Certificate #ACR2065
- FEL Fire Extinguisher License Certificate #ECR-1751601
- Security Systems Registration Certificate #B11343
NICET is the Global leader in providing recognition of qualified technology professionals who reliably apply engineering principles and practices for the benefit and safety of the public.
National Fire Protection Association
The world’s leading advocate of fire prevention and an authoritative source on public safety, NFPA develops, publishes, and disseminates more than 300 consensus codes and standards intended to minimize the possibility and effects of fire and other risks.
Established in 1939, InfoComm International is the trade association representing the professional audiovisual and information communications industries worldwide. InfoComm serves its members and the industry through Education, Resources and Events. As an ANSI Accredited Standards Developer Organization (ASD), InfoComm provides industry standards as the foundation for quality audiovisual systems. In addition, as an ANSI Accredited Certification Body, InfoComm offers the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) program — the only ANSI accredited audiovisual certification under the International Standard ISO/IEC 17024.