A resilient heritage of success, locally employee owned and actively engaged from the top down for more than 35 years. Communication Concepts serves a diverse array of enthusiastic customers in businesses, churches, colleges, universities, public and private schools, healthcare facilities, sporting venues, airports, defense contractors and local, state and federal governmental agencies.
Our heritage of success and seasoned expertise, coupled with our dedicated service, installation and technical support staff, combine to offer you the peace of mind of knowing that Communication Concepts is here to serve you for years to come.
The concentration of real-world, practical expertise that makes up our team continues to expand. The service and resources our employees make available to you, ensure that YOU are safe, secure, and successful.
The experience and credentials of our employees cross the generational gap. We are proud of our people:
- Multiple State of Texas APS, Fire Alarm Planning Superintendents
- Multiple NICET Level 3 and 4 Certifications in Various Specialty Areas
- Multiple Managers in Various Departments with 20 or more years in their Specialty Area
- Manufacturer Awards for Outstanding Performance and Applications of their Products
What We Offer
We offer peace of mind to you by implementing a safe, conservative and balanced approach to assure that your projects deploy successfully and systems operate smoothly by strategically identifying and planning around potential risk and then executing our plans with precision.
Concentric Project Facilitation
All work is divided into concentric areas of responsibility based upon the individual strengths of team members, with you, our customer, as the central point of focus.
- Design: Comprised of full-time, in-house department personnel, design work is performed in-house. It takes a serious commitment to engage this sort of horsepower.
- Installation: Primarily purposed for construction and renovation projects, our Project Managers and Field Superintendents manage projects from contract acceptance to final training and turnover to the end user. A single point of responsibility and coordination provides the most effective communication.
- Design & Build: Trained for and focused primarily on projects, usually not constructed through the typical A&E Construction process, this department provides the extra unique touch essential for a successful project when the end-user’s needs are not yet defined or are still developing. Our mobility and flexibility meet your changing needs.
- Service & Customer Support: A truly successful service department must be agile and foundationally strong in multiple disciplines. It takes years of training to develop technicians with the diverse range of systems knowledge and people skills to exceed your expectations.
answers the two questions every person asks themselves during a crisis situation: Am I safe? What do I do next? One-Touch 911 by Communication Concepts
In the wake of the tragic shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, TX, Texas lawmakers and Gov. Greg Abbott announced on June 28th that